What to Make of the Black Friday Market Selloff?
Some investors cut short Thanksgiving festivities last week as financial markets sold off on renewed Covid concerns. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the latest Covid strain Omicron a “variant of concern”, leading broad market indices to post their sharpest single-day losses in months. This…
Read More Recent Posts
- Year-end Planning: 20 Things You Can Do to Organize Your Finances
- Nobody Knows What’s Going On
- Hold Tight in this Financial Meltdown
- Eight Minutes that Derailed the Bull Market
- Another Recession is Here. Now What?
- Three Things You Can Do About Inflation
- Is now the right time to get into the markets?
- Are Your Financial Goals Meaningless?
- Is it Possible: Two Recessions in Two Years?
- Worried About Ukraine and Your Money? Consider these Six Things.