Eight Minutes that Derailed the Bull Market
By some measures, Fed Chair Jerome Powell derailed the fledgling bull market rally in U.S. and global risk assets last Friday. In eight short minutes, the central bank governor drove home the point that the Federal Reserve would do everything within its power to halt…
What to Make of the Black Friday Market Selloff?
Some investors cut short Thanksgiving festivities last week as financial markets sold off on renewed Covid concerns. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the latest Covid strain Omicron a “variant of concern”, leading broad market indices to post their sharpest single-day losses in months. This…
Read More Recent Posts
- Hold Tight in this Financial Meltdown
- Eight Minutes that Derailed the Bull Market
- Another Recession is Here. Now What?
- Three Things You Can Do About Inflation
- Is now the right time to get into the markets?
- Are Your Financial Goals Meaningless?
- Is it Possible: Two Recessions in Two Years?
- Worried About Ukraine and Your Money? Consider these Six Things.
- Russia Invades Ukraine – What Now?
- Don’t Call it a Crash (Yet)