Markets in 2023: It’s All About Inflation
To say that 2022 was a disappointing year for investors is an understatement. US stocks gave up more gains to close the year than they have since the height of the Global Financial Crisis. And even bonds, which tend to move higher when stocks fall,…
Nobody Knows What’s Going On
If you follow financial media with the slightest interest, then you’ve likely heard of Jim Cramer. In case you don’t know him, Cramer is a staple on CNBC and known for making bold calls on individual stocks and the markets. Lately, however, Cramer has become…
What to Make of the Black Friday Market Selloff?
Some investors cut short Thanksgiving festivities last week as financial markets sold off on renewed Covid concerns. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the latest Covid strain Omicron a “variant of concern”, leading broad market indices to post their sharpest single-day losses in months. This…
Read More Recent Posts
- 3 Essential Steps to Start a Stress-Free Tax Season
- Markets in 2023: It’s All About Inflation
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Santa Claus Rally
- Year-end Planning: 20 Things You Can Do to Organize Your Finances
- Nobody Knows What’s Going On
- Hold Tight in this Financial Meltdown
- Eight Minutes that Derailed the Bull Market
- Another Recession is Here. Now What?
- Three Things You Can Do About Inflation
- Is now the right time to get into the markets?