From Six Figures and Broke to Financial Independence Master
When Frank began practicing bankruptcy law, his average client earned between $8 to $9 an hour. A decade later, his clients increasingly earn six-figure incomes. And Dave and Beth were one of Frank’s high-earning clients. At one point, the couple had amassed over $100,000 in…
How Fast Can You Break Free from Student Loans?
Eliminating student loan debt can put you on the fast-track to achieving your essential life goals. If you’re one of the millions of Americans struggling with this vital issue, you know first-hand the challenges of student loan debt. As student loan balances continue to balloon…
What Are the Essentials of Crafting a Solid Financial Plan?
Many of us know that having a financial plan is a sensible place to start when it comes to achieving essential life goals. But what exactly is a financial plan, and more importantly, what makes for a solid plan? A financial plan is a strategy that…
Adjusting to Seismic Shifts
In the blink of an eye the coronavirus has fundamentally changed our world in more ways than we can imagine. While it seems like an eternity ago, it only has been a matter of days since Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf issued his first stay-at-home order…
Brace for more uncertainties in 2020
An undercurrent of seemingly benign financial market and political developments are poised to move both prepared and unprepared households further away from their financial goals in the coming years. These issues include monetary policy-related financial market distortions, a drag from excessive global debt and the…
Read More Recent Posts
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Santa Claus Rally
- Year-end Planning: 20 Things You Can Do to Organize Your Finances
- Nobody Knows What’s Going On
- Hold Tight in this Financial Meltdown
- Eight Minutes that Derailed the Bull Market
- Another Recession is Here. Now What?
- Three Things You Can Do About Inflation
- Is now the right time to get into the markets?
- Are Your Financial Goals Meaningless?
- Is it Possible: Two Recessions in Two Years?