Should You Invest When the Market is High?
Some investors today are worried. They’re asking, “is now the right time to get into the markets?” Their primary concern is putting money to work at the top of the market, only to see their precious savings decline in a selloff. And they have good…
How to Stay Sane when the Markets are Going Crazy
Let’s face it, no one wants to be the one person that missed out on what seems to be a once-in-a-generation investment opportunity simply because you’re trying to do the right thing. This decision is especially difficult at a time when making money in the…
These Two Techniques May Help You Avoid Gambling with Your Financial Future
How certain are you that you’ll achieve your crucial financial goals? Even if you’ve had the most basic experience preparing for the long-term, you likely know that having the right financial target in mind for retirement, financial independence, or a big-ticket purchase is vital to…
Read More Recent Posts
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Santa Claus Rally
- Year-end Planning: 20 Things You Can Do to Organize Your Finances
- Nobody Knows What’s Going On
- Hold Tight in this Financial Meltdown
- Eight Minutes that Derailed the Bull Market
- Another Recession is Here. Now What?
- Three Things You Can Do About Inflation
- Is now the right time to get into the markets?
- Are Your Financial Goals Meaningless?
- Is it Possible: Two Recessions in Two Years?